WeatherSheboygan, WI (53081)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Broken Clouds Few Showers Showers Thundershowers
    49°Feels Like: 47° 56° 47° 60°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 30% Chance of Precip: 40% Chance of Precip: 60%
    Wind: SSE 6 mph Wind: SSW mph Wind: S 6 mph Wind: WSW mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayApr 20

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    12 pm 52° Few Showers 30% 74% SSW 9 mph
    1 pm 53° Few Showers 30% 71% SSW 10 mph
    2 pm 54° Few Showers 30% 69% SSW 10 mph
    3 pm 55° Few Showers 30% 66% SSW 10 mph
    4 pm 55° Few Showers 30% 66% SSW 10 mph
    5 pm 55° Few Showers 30% 66% S 9 mph
    6 pm 53° Few Showers 30% 69% S 7 mph
    7 pm 52° Few Showers 30% 71% SSE 6 mph
    8 pm 50° Few Showers 30% 77% SSE 6 mph
    9 pm 49° Few Showers 30% 80% SE 6 mph
    10 pm 48° Few Showers 30% 83% SE 6 mph
    11 pm 48° Few Showers 30% 86% SSE 6 mph
    12 am 48° Few Showers 30% 89% SSE 6 mph
    1 am 48° Few Showers 30% 93% S 6 mph
    2 am 49° Few Showers 30% 93% S 6 mph
    3 am 49° Few Showers 30% 93% S 5 mph
    4 am 50° Few Showers 30% 89% SSW 5 mph
    5 am 50° Few Showers 30% 89% SSW 5 mph
    6 am 50° Thundershowers 40% 89% SSW 5 mph
    7 am 51° Thundershowers 40% 86% SSW 5 mph
    8 am 52° Thundershowers 40% 86% SW 5 mph
    9 am 54° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 83% SW 6 mph
    10 am 56° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 80% SW 6 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Monday Apr 21 60° / 40° Thundershowers 60% 81% WSW 8 mph More details
    Tuesday Apr 22 49° / 33° Considerable cloudiness 10% 60% N 15 mph More details
    Wednesday Apr 23 46° / 42° Occasional showers possible 30% 62% ESE 8 mph More details
    Thursday Apr 24 49° / 44° Windy with rain and possibly some thunder 70% 74% SSE 21 mph More details
    Friday Apr 25 59° / 40° Few showers 30% 68% WSW 15 mph More details
    Saturday Apr 26 47° / 36° Considerable cloudiness 10% 58% NNW 15 mph More details
    Sunday Apr 27 48° / 38° Few showers 70% 68% NE 13 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report