SHEBOYGAN, WI (WHBL) - Careless use of smoking materials caused a fire and $3,000 damage to an 8-unit apartment building in the 1500 block of Indiana Avenue in the city of Sheboygan Monday night. The Fire Department said the fire was reported shortly before 11 o’clock. Shift Commander Gary Kohlberg said firefighters arrived to find smoke coming from a second-story window and were told there were people inside. Kohlberg said they found thick smoke inside and then had to forcibly enter the apartments, but determined everyone was out. They then found fire burning in a wastebasket in one apartment and quickly extinguished it. That tenant was cited for careless use of smoking materials.
Rush Limbaugh Show 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Email: Rush@eibnet.com Call: 1.800.282.2882