SHEBOYGAN, WI (WHBL) - A fire in the wall at the Duke of Devon on Riverfront Drive in the city of Sheboygan Sunday night did an estimated five thousand dollars in damage. The Fire Department was called shortly after five o’clock when smoke was spotted coming from the building. Shift Commander Pat Nicolaus said the fire was caused by the stove in the kitchen, which heated the wall and started the fire inside. The fire was quickly extinguished.
America Now with Andy Dean 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
On Air Now.