On Air Now

Upcoming Shows

Program Schedule »

Listen

Listen Live Now » 1330 AM Sheboygan, WI

Weather

Current Conditions(Sheboygan,WI 53081)

More Weather »
60° Feels Like: 60°
Wind: WSW 9 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip

Today

Sunny 63°

Tonight

Clear 45°

Tomorrow

Mostly Sunny 67°

Alerts

Sheboygan Police continue vehicle courtesy checks

by

SHEBOYGAN, WI (WHBL) - Over the past few weeks, the Sheboygan Police Department has conducted three courtesy checks on vehicles parked in public areas to see if they are susceptible to having items stolen from them.  Sgt. Kurt Zempel said, so far, the number of vehicles passing is around 60 percent - meaning the remaining 40 percent have unlocked doors, open windows, or valuable items in plain sight inside the vehicle.

Zempel says the checks targeted areas where there have been a number of thefts from vehicles, and they will find out over the next several weeks if they made a difference.  They will be checking these three areas again to see if the passing rate is higher.

 

Comments