On Air Now

Upcoming Shows

Program Schedule »


Listen Live Now » 1330 AM Sheboygan, WI


Current Conditions(Sheboygan,WI 53081)

More Weather »
70° Feels Like: 70°
Wind: WSW 3 mph Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0”
Current Radar for Zip


Partly Cloudy 77°


Clear 60°


Sunny 78°


Space Heater Causes Fire

Apartment on Union Avenue damaged
Apartment on Union Avenue damaged

SHEBOYGAN, WI (WHBL) - Fire caused by a space heater late Friday morning caused an estimated $25,000 damage to a southside Sheboygan apartment.  The Fire Department was dispatched after receiving reports of smoke and flames coming from a second story window at 1505 Union Avenue.  Firefighters entered and found a couch burning in the living room and quickly put it out, but there was extensive smoke damage to the apartment.  The tenant was unable to return and has been assisted by the Red Cross.  Shift Commander Gary Kolberg said a space heater placed too close to the couch had ignited it.