SHEBOYGAN, WI (WHBL) - The Sheboygan Fire Department was called to the scene of a small fire in a duplex on Michigan Avenue Monday night and extinguished the fire before it could do major damage. Shift Commander Keith Risse said the owner of the home, at 617 Michigan Avenue, smelled smoke around 6:30 and told firefighters that workmen had been in the lower apartment earlier in the day soldering a copper joint. Firefighters opened the wall and found the fire in the insulation and on the studs. Damage was estimated at $750.
Rush Limbaugh Show 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Email: Rush@eibnet.com Call: 1.800.282.2882