SHEBOYGAN, WI (WHBL) - Fire inside of a wall caused by a furnace displaced a Sheboygan family Thursday morning. The Fire Department was dispatched to the home at 1019 North 12th Street about 9am when smoke was reported coming from an inside wall. Shift Commander Ken Molitor said firefighters opened up the wall and extinguished the fire. He said the in-wall furnace had ignited wood framing. Damage was estimated at $8,000. Molitor said the Red Cross is assisting the family since the home is uninhabitable.
Leo LaPorte The Tech Guy 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
On Air Now.