SHEBOYGAN FALLS, WI (WHBL) - Forty-eight residents in the Pine Haven Christian Home in Sheboygan Falls were temporarily evacuated yesterday morning after a box fan caught fire. Deputy Police Chief Steven Ross said the box fan was in a vacant room and the fire resulted in heavy smoke in that room. He said one maintenance worker who put the fire out with a fire extinguisher was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation. Firefighters arrived on the scene and ventilated the area, allowing the residents to return.
Handel On The Law 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
On Air Now.