SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (WHBL) - A weekend fire destroyed a $15,000 trailer, but firefighters saved two vehicles that were on it. The trailer was parked at the Super 8 Motel on Wilgus Avenue in Sheboygan when it started on fire about 9 o’clock on Saturday night. The Sheboygan Fire Department was dispatched and extinguished the blaze before it destroyed a race car and a 4-wheeler that were on the trailer. Shift Commander Ken Molitor said the fire was caused by a winch cable that had fallen onto a battery, causing a short circuit which ignited the trailer wall and ceiling.
America Now with Andy Dean 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
On Air Now.