ABBOTSFORD, WI (WTAQ) - The fatal fire at historic Abby Theatre in Abbotsford has been ruled accidental by federal investigators.
Colby volunteer firefighter Jamison Kampmeyer was killed when the theatre roof collapsed.
Investigators with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives say the case is completed.
They say the fire started in the lobby area Sunday and did an estimated $300,000 damage.
Two other firefighters inside the theater when the roof collapsed were injured, but were rescued from the burning structure.