Sheboygan, WI (WHBL) - Firefighters responded quickly and extinguished a fire that erupted at Gus Holman Company on 21st Street in Sheboygan shortly before 6:00 Tuesday evening. According to scanner reports, an off duty employee called in the fire, stating the sorting house was fully engulfed. The fire was under control within 20 minutes. An employee on the scene says a trash bin caught fire and ignited the fire. The building was empty at the time but dark plumes of smoke could be seen for miles around.
America Now with Andy Dean 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
On Air Now.