MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WTAQ) - Up to 70 people were evacuated from a church in Milwaukee Tuesday night, when a paramedic responding to a medical emergency noticed high levels of carbon monoxide. Firefighters were called just after 9:30 p.m. to the Word of God Worship Center. Battalion fire chief James Poliak said the paramedic’s carbon monoxide detector showed elevated levels of the odorless chemical. None of the 60 to 70 people who were evacuated had signs of carbon monoxide poisoning. And there was no immediate word on what happened with the person involved in the medical emergency. That person was taken to a hospital. The incident is still being investigated.
Rush Limbaugh Show 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Email: Rush@eibnet.com Call: 1.800.282.2882