We haven't discussed this story on the show yet, but Michael Savage has covered it extensivley. This is what's frustrating about the left's notion that a hardline stance on immigration is racism based. As this story points out, along the border it's all about security.
Yes, most people crossing the border illegally are looking for a better life. But "most" has come to be used by the media as "one or two here or there" crossing the border with criminal intent. In reality, if 80% cross looking for work, that leaves 20% who cross with more nefarious motives. Americans aren't safe in their own homes because we won't secure the border. This is absolutely insane.