If you're having a hard time sleeping it could be what you're eating - or what you're not eating. Get the complete story at yahoo.com
Either way - here are the 10 best and worst foods for a better nights sleep.
1. Best - Cereal and Milk: A good mix of carbs and protein and a boost of "happy" hormone serotonin. Just avoid a sugary cereal that might give you some energy.
2. Worst - Protein: Too much protein gives us too much energy and makes it hard to calm down at the end of the day.
3. Best - Passionfruit: You can have it as is or in a tea or juice, it has properties that make you feel sleepy.
4. Worst - Alcohol: It may make you feel sleepy but you actually have a hard night's sleep after drinking as you wake up often in the night.
5. Best - Bananas: With high levels of magnesium, which relaxes your muscles, it can help you sleep faster.
6. Worst - Fatty Foods: You'll get uncomfortable gas and heartburn that keeps you from sleeping well.
7. Best - Cherry Juice: Cherries boost our melatonin - great for a nighttime smoothie.
8. Worst - Spicy Food: Spicy food can actually cause nightmares.
9. Best - Warm Milk: There may not actually be anything in milk that makes you sleepy - it's just comfortable and makes you feel tired in your head.
10. Worst - Caffeine: it goes without saying that caffeine makes it hard to fall asleep as it stimulates our bodies to stay awake.